Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bowen, Hartis, Holder Family 2012

Although I live in a small town and have lived here all of my life, I still meet new people here all the time. I was excited when Brandi contacted me about doing a session for her incoming family who would be visiting all the way from North Carolina. Traveling from NC to Texas calls for a special photo session in itself, but since a new member had been added to the family Brandi wanted to document this visit for her son. They were such a sweet and loving family and I have no doubt that lil Bow has stolen the hearts of all of his family members. Here are a few of my faves from their session, and I will say I believe Bow was actually the easiest one to photograph lol. Usually it's the babies photographers worry about but he was such an awesome subject this day! Thanks Brandi for the opportunity, I hope you enjoyed your visit.






Candid shots like these are always my favorite!



No comments:

Post a Comment