Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gabrielle Newborn Session ~ 8 Days New

I'm so proud to introduce my newest addition, my niece Chyanne Gabrielle. These photos were taken when she was just 8 days new.

My brother Gabriel passed the same day Gabbi was born. June 24th, 2012. It's true what they say, one life ends and another begins. This was bitter sweet for us since two life changing events ocurred on the same day. What an honor for my brother to have Gabrielle named after him. My brother Luis says she has many of Gabriel's characteristics and reminds him of our brother. I believe in God's divine plan, and although we miss our brother dearly, Gabbi was sent to us for a reason.

Maybe she will serve as a symbol of life. In a time of so much pain, when we all wanted to just quit and wished the world would stop to mourn with us, this symbol of life in the form of a baby showed us that life continues. No matter how much it hurts. No matter how unfair it is. WE are the living and in order to survive, we must do just that, LIVE. We go through the motions every day. Some days are better than others, but no matter what we have to wake up and live. And in doing that we celebrate the life of my brother.

Here are Gabbi's newborn photos. I will enjoy photographing her as long as I live. Tia loves you!













No comments:

Post a Comment