Monday, March 3, 2014

Noah ~ 6 months ~ 2013 sessions galore!

I can't believe a whole year has passed and I never got around to posting any sessions on my blog! I was going to start 2014 better and post all of my 2014 sessions but I can't seem to post any without posting my 2013 sessions first! It's just not right. I can't make myself skip those sessions, there was so much cuteness and awesome sauce in my 2013 year! Well, up until August when I gave myself a break to prepare for the birth of my son, but I'll get to that later. FIRST:

This was my first session of 2013. Noah at 6 months old. Look at what a difference a few months makes in the life of a baby! From newborn (http://crystalhphotography.blogspot.com/2012/10/noah-newborn-13-days-new.html) to 6 months.






No comments:

Post a Comment