Friday, May 4, 2012

Martinez Gender Reveal

I am really lucky that I have been able to share in some of Krystel's special moments in her life. I photographed her wedding and her pregnancy announcement. So I was super excited when she included me in the gender reveal party with all of her family. We've been in a drought for months and of course the rain wanted to come on this special day. I sat at work all day, praying, not for the rain to go away, just for it to stop/wait until this session was over lol. It turned out to be a beautiful day.


And it's a GIRL!


I love the excitement and joy in this moment!





Krystel's mother and grandmother enjoying the 1st photos of their new addition!

Krystel's mother wanted a symbolic photo of her family while she had all of her children together. I love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment