Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lilly ~ Senior 2012

I had a blast exploring new locations with Lilly. She's so funny and down to earth, not to mention has a great sense of style. Her mom and cousin came along for the shoot and it was great hanging out with these girls. Despite the crazy West Texas wind, we managed to get some awesome photos. Here are a few of my faves!




Senior sessions are my favorite type of session to do. I don't put a time limit on them. I find that we are all not one thing. We're not just sporty, just girly, just preppy, we sometimes are lots of things all in one. I love the variety I get with seniors. 




Towards the end of the session, Lilly's mom asked if she could get get in a few photos with her daughter. OF COURSE! I'm so glad she did. There's nothing like preserving a moment and I know she will cherish these photos for year.

CONGRATS LILLY! I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO DO GREAT THINGS!



No comments:

Post a Comment